Bachelor Of Science (B.Sc.) :
Candidate applying for admission to B.Sc.-I, Must select one of the following Groups (1-5).
AVAILABILITY OF SEATS IN (B.Sc. (Maths)
- PCM Gr. – 80
- PCM SFS Gr. – 120
- PSM Gr. – 30
- PMCA/CS Gr. – 30
- SMCA/CS Gr. – 50
AVAILABILITY OF SEATS IN (B.Sc. Bio)
- B.Sc. Bio – 240
(B.Sc. (Maths) Group will be allocated according to merit through counselling.)
- Group-1 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM)
- Group-2 Physics, Mathematics and Computer Applications (PMCA)
- Group-3 Physics, Statistics and Mathematics (PCM)
- Group-4 Statistics, Mathematics and Computer Applications (SMCA)
- Group-5 Zoology, Botany and Chemistry (ZBC)
- A Candidate admitted to one of the above groups shall study all the three subjects of the group in both B.Sc.-I and B.Sc.-II.
- In B.Sc.-III, he shall choose for study, two subjects out of the three studied in B.Sc. -I and II.
- There are limited seats for Vocational Subject “Computer Applications” and the selection will be made on the basis of merit in Entrance Test.
- Extra fee as given in the prospects, along with the college fee, shall be charged each year at the time of admission from the students who will offer Groups 2, 3 and 4
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.):
AVAILABILITY OF SEATS IN B.A.
- B.A. – 460
Candidates applying for admission to B.A.-I, must select one of the Groups (1-10) and then choose THREE subjects taking one each from columns A, B and C of the same group. Subjects will be awarded on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
|1.||English/ Economics||Education/ Sociology/ Hindi/ Political Science/ Modern History||Ancient Indian History & Archaeology/ Economics/ Asian Culture|
|2||English||Asian Culture/ Education/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Sociology/ Political Science||Ancient Indian History & Archaeology/ Education/ Economics/ Modern History/ Political Science|
|3||English/ Hindi||Asian Culture/ Political Science/ Modern History/ Sociology/ Urdu||Ancient Indian History & Archaeology/ Education/ Economics/ Modern History/ Political Science|
|4||Hindi||Economics/ Political Science||Ancient Indian History & Archaeology/ Sociology/ Education/ Modern History|
|5.||Urdu||Hindi/ Sociology/ English/ Political Science/ Asian Culture||Ancient Indian History & Archaeology/ Education/ Economics/ Modern History|
|6||Urdu||Economics/ Sociology/ Political Science||Ancient Indian History & Archaeology/ Education/ Modern History/ Asian Culture|
|7.||Modern Indian History & Archaeology/ Ancient Indian History & Archaeology||Education/ English/ Sociology||Economics/ English/ Political Science|
|8.||Economics||Ancient Indian History & Archaeology/ Political Science/ Modern History||English/ Sociology|
|9.||Economics||Ancient Indian History & Archaeology/ Political Science/ Sociology||English/ Modern History|
*Permissible only for those candidates who have passed mathematics at class 12th level.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
Students have to offer all the groups.
AVAILABILITY OF SEATS IN B.Com
- B.Com. – 260
- B.Com. SFS – 180
Papers for B.Com. Part-I
- Currency, Banking & Exchange
- Essentials of Management
- Office Organization & Management
- Marketing Communication (Vocational-1)
- Advertising – Basic Concepts (Vocational-2)
- Business Organization
i. There are only thirty (30) seats for the Vocational Subject (Advertising, Sales – Promotion & Sales Management).
ii. The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of entrance test merit.
iii. Additional fee of Rs. 1000/-per session will be charged along with the college fee for the Vocational Subject.
iv. Those candidates who have opted for a Vocational Subject in B.Com.(I), will have to opt for the same in B.Com. (II) and B.Com.(III) as well.