NOTICE FOR UNDER-GRADUATE STUDENTS ADMISSION TO 2nd SEMESTER
As per the ordinance from Lucknow University all the students who took the Semester-I Examinations in December, 2018 will be granted admission in Semester-II whether they could clear all their papers or not excepting the students who have been charged with the use of Unfair means. However, if they failed in these examinations or have EBP they will have to clear it during next Odd Semester Examinations.
Therefore all the students enrolled in Semester-I in July, 2018 are required to complete the admission formalities for semester-II by 23rd Feb., 2019.
All the students seeking admission to 2nd Semester classes of different streams are required to fill up the Admission Form for admission to these classes. The Forms are available online through the link given below. You will have to fill the form and take a printout of this form. You will be required to submit the form to Admission Committee in your respective Faculty from 18th Feb., 2019 till 23rd Feb., 2019 along with the fees payable only in the form of Demand Draft favouring “PRINCIPAL, LUCKNOW CHRISTIAN DEGREE COLLEGE” payable at Lucknow. (Cash or Cheques will not be accepted). You will also be required to submit the photocopy of the marks sheet of respective class. You should carry the Original marks sheet for verification. The Fee Structure is as follows :
FEES DETAILS FOR SEMESTER-II (including Lab. Fees)
|B.A. (With Stats.)||3,501.00|
|B.Sc. (PCM) (SFS)||5,501.00|
The required fees is payable through Demand Draft favouring “Principal Lucknow Christian Degree College” payable at Lucknow.
(No other means of payment are acceptable.)
PROCESS TO BE FOLLOWED TO COMPLETE THE ADMISSION FORMALITIES
- You please visit web-site lcdc.edu.in. On the Home page we have a link for Admission Form for Sem-II.
- You will have to fill up the form. To complete the Form you will require :
- Scanned Copy of your recent Passport Size photograph. (Not more than 100kb)
- Scanned copy of your signatures. (Not more than 100kb)
- Once the online Admission form is completed, take the Print out of the form filled by you.
- Attach the copy of original/Internet marks sheet and required fees in the form of Demand Draft to the print out of the Application Form.
- Appear before the respective Admission Committee to complete the Admission Process.