EXAMINATION FORM NOTICE
How do I register myself in NAD?
- Easily register using your Aadhaar details (time needed 5 – 6 minutes).
- Step 1: Visit UIDAI Website and download a gist of your Aadhaar details. You need to keep your Aadhaar number ready, UIDAI will send you an OTP to verify you before providing you gist of Aadhaar details.
- Step 2: Upload the Zip File downloaded from UIDAI on NAD website. NAD will use your Aadhaar details to create your verified NAD Account.
- Step 3: Your Aadhaar details are presented on the screen, create your User ID, Password and it’s done.
- For your convenience a Demo of the process is available here: https://nad.ndml.in/NAD/pdf/Generation-of-Offline-Aadhaar_new.pdf
- NAD ID based registration (requires verification): If Aadhaar is not available, register all your details on the system, upload your photo and signature image and create your preferred user ID and password. You also need to indicate the details of the Academic Institution which requested you to register / where you are studying / studied. NDML NAD will issue Acknowledgement Number. Your registration details need to be verified by the Academic Institution as specified by you. Present the details to your Academic Institution to verify the same. Once the Academic Institution verifies the details, your account is activated and NAD ID is issued by NAD and is sent to your registered email ID.