Admission to B.P.Ed.
Recognised by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) Duration of Course : Two Years
Total Seats Available : 50 (30 for boys and 20 for girls.)
Dates for submission : 8th May to 17th June 2017
Dates of Entrance Test :
i) 19, 20 & 21 June 2017 (For Boys)
ii) 21, 22, & 23 June 2017 (For Girls)
Time : 6.00 am onwards in the College Campus. Note: Written Test will be held on 21st of June 2017 (For both Boys & Girls)
- Results of Entrance Test will be put up on the college Notice Boards and College
Web-site on 24th June, 2017
- Reporting for Medical Test : 27th June 2017
Medical Test Fee : Rs. 200/-
(to be paid in Cash at the time of Medical Examination).
- Classes will begin from 4th July 2017.
Fee as per new norms will be :
Male Candidates : Rs. 21,236.00
Female Candidates : Rs. 21,074.00
Application for admission to the first year of B.P.Ed.classes for Academic Session 2017-18 can be submitted online as well as offline.It is importatnt to read the rules, regulations and eligibility criteria carefully before you start filling the Application Forms.
Online Submission : Online Application Form for admission is available on our college website : www.lcdc.edu.in. The total fees for online form submission is Rs.1,350/- (Rs. One thousand Three Hundred and Fifty only). The payment can be made through any of the methods detailed in the instructions available on the Website. The application form for admission can be submitted from May 08,2017 till June 10, 2017.
Offline Submission : The admission forms for B.P.Ed. Classes will be available from May 08, 2017 till
May 08, 2017 on a payment of Rs. 1400/- (One Thousand Four Hundred only) on all working days from 10:00 am to 04:00 pm from the College Office. The completed application forms for B.P.Ed. classes will be accepted between the dates and time mentioned above
NOTE : The Prospectus once issued will not be taken back and no refund for any fees paid towards Prospectus or Entrance Test will be made in any circumstances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in the Inter- College/Inter-Zonal/ District/School competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/ SGF1/Govt. of India.
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with 45% marks
- • Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks and studied physical education as compulsory/ elective subject.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 45% marks and having participated in National/Inter University/State competitions or secured1st, 2nd or 3rd position in Inter- College/ Inter- Zonal/District/School competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/10A/SGFV Govt. of India.
- Bachelor’s Degree with participation in International competitions or secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in National/Inter University competition in sports and games as recognized by respective federations/ AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India.
- Graduation with 45% marks and at least three years of Teaching Experience (for deputed in service candidates i.e. trained physical education teachers/coaches).
- Candidates who have appeared at any of the qualifying examinations, whose result has not been declared, may apply for admission and if selected they will be given provisional admission and they will have to produce their Original Marksheet along with its Photocopy on or before cutoff date announced by the College. Later failing to produce Original Marks sheet on or before the cutoff date will lead to automatic cancellation of provisional admission.
- The upper age limit is 25 years as on l July 2017, which will be relaxed for B.P.Ed.• course by five years only for Church Sponsored Candidates (they must produce the relevant Certificate from the Pastor of the Church)
- P.Ed. is a professional course and the nature of the course includes a chance for injury, accident including fatal one. Therefore, students admitted to B.P.Ed. course will have to submit an affidavit on Rs.10/- stamp paper, stating that they are aware of the risk factors involved in the course and the college will not be responsible for any compensation in the event of any accident including fatal one during the course of study within or outside of the college campus.
Application Formmust be supported by following Documents :
- Copy of the High School Certificate to verify age.
- A Character Certificate from head of the institution last attended.
- Copies of qualifying examination certificates under eligibility column and testimonials of competence in games and sports mentioned below under ‘Sports Representation’ (3d).
- ENTRANCE TEST:
All eligible candidates who apply in time are required to appear in B.P.Ed. Entrance Test at their own expense. This test includes Written test, Skill Test, Physical Fitness test, Games Representation and Interview.
(a) Written Test: (10 Marks) An objective type written test of 30 minutes duration covering questions of General Knowledge and Sports Awareness.
(b) Skill Test: (10 Marks) Skill test will be conducted on anyone of the following games Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi and Volleyball.
The candidate has to select one game from the above list.
(c) Physical Fitness Test (42 Marks)
50 M Dash
4 x 10 M. Shuttle Run.
600 M. Run
Chin Ups (For Boys)
FAH (For Girls)
Standing Broad Jump
(d) Games Representation (18 Marks)
Sports representation marks will be given to only those games listed in the A.I.U. List and the representation should be within last 3 years. Games representation made before year 2014 will not be considered in this section.
- International Participation 18 Marks
Senior National Participation
- 1st place to 3rd place 16 Marks
Senior National Participation 14 Marks
- Inter University Participation
1st place to IIIrd place 12 Marks
- Inter University Participation 10 Marks
- Inter Collegiate Participation
1st place 6 Marks
- Inter Collegiate Participation
2nd place 4 Marks
- Inter Collegiate Participation
3rd place 2 Marks
(e) Interview: (20 Marks)The interview is to assess personality, subject knowledge, teaching potential and expression.Note: Candidates must bring all Certificates in Original (Academics & Sports) at the time of interview.
Merit List will be prepared for those candidates who will have given complete entrance test.
- Enrolment fees of Rs. 1000/- will be charged from Graduates of Universities other than Lucknow University
- Graduates of universities other than the University of Lucknow are required to submit migration certificate latest by 30th September,2017, failing which their admission shall stand cancelled.
- Only Church Sponsored candidates will be allowed to avail themselves of the privilege facilities.
- The college will not be responsible for any compensation arising out of injury during the normal course of study.
- 3. All selected candidates are required to sign a bond of rules and regulations and are required to abide by them as a precondition for admission to the B.P.Ed. course. 75% attendance in all curricular and co-curricular activities of the department is required from all candidates. Development of exemplary levels of discipline and conduct of the teacher trainees is the basic objective and requirement of this course.
- There is no Hostel facility available for students. They will have to make their own arrangements for their stay outside the College premises.
- B.P.Ed. is a professional course and requires high level of physical workouts. Therefore pregnancy during the period of B.P.Ed. course (including Examination) is not allowed. In case of pregnancy the candidate’s admission stand cancelled then and there.
- 8 days camping is a part of B.P.Ed. curriculum and examination system. A camping fees of Rs. 5000/- will be charged and it will be spent on actual expenditure basis. The amount shall be paid by all students admitted in the academic session 2017-18 on or before 10th January 2018 through a bank draft payable at Lucknow in favour of “Principal, Lucknow Christian Degree College”.
- Selected candidates are required to submit their Blood-Group Certificate
NOTE : The Prospectus once issued will not be taken back and no refund for any fees
paid towards prospectus or entrance Test will be made in any circumstances.