The Counselling for admission to B.Sc.(Maths) part-1 classes for the candidates (Only Self Finance) having merit position 551-650 will be held on 31th July, 2015 at 11:00 am in PLT-II. (Admission will be offered strictly on the basis of Merit and subject to availability of seats.)
The Counselling for admission to B.Com. part-1 classes for the candidates having merit position 451-650 will be held on 30th July, 2015 at 9:30 am in PLT-II. (Admission will be offered strictly on the basis of Merit and subject to availability of seats.)
Lucknow Christian College
Why Lucknow Christian College?
- To provide quality education to the youth, especially the Christian youth, so as to enable them to make positive contribution to Nation-building.
- To develop in youth a good moral character by inculcating spiritual values and the knowledge of God as revealed in the life of Jesus Christ.
- To lead them to God through Christ by presenting the Gospel through regular Bible study, witness and Christian testimony.
- To provide teaching, charity and worship in accordance with the Christian beliefs and doctrines.
- To extend the facilities and opportunities to young men and women of other faiths and communities who wish to receive education in Christian environment.
- To faithfully do what fulfills the motto of the college : “OMNIA AD DEI GLORIAM” – that is, ‘All to the Glory of God.’.
The College organizes “Trevor Egbert Memorial Football Tournament” annually. This is an inter-collegiate event in which Institutions from across the district participate in this tournament.